Brush Strokes Painting, a Denver commercial painting company invited to bid on the Exterior Repaint of a 150 unit apartment complex in the Capital Hill section of Denver. Due to numerous referrals and quality commercial painting references along with significantly known completed projects by Brush Strokes, made the decision easy for Mosaic’s Chris Parrish, Property Maintenance Manager. It’s difficult to find quality workmanship for a large project like this with the Denver market growing so rapidly and Brush Strokes was highly recommended, said Chris.
- 9 Tips for Choosing the Best Painting Company Near Denver
- Things to Consider when Hiring a Residential Painter in Denver
- Advantages of Hiring a Commercial Painter for your Business in Denver
- Create Your Dream Accent Wall with Professional Finishes
- How Frequently Should I Repaint My Home or Office in Arvada, CO?