Brush Strokes Painting, a Denver commercial painting company invited to bid on the Exterior Repaint of a 150 unit apartment complex in the Capital Hill section of Denver. Due to numerous referrals and quality commercial painting references along with significantly known completed projects by Brush Strokes, made the decision easy for Mosaic’s Chris Parrish, Property Maintenance Manager. It’s difficult to find quality workmanship for a large project like this with the Denver market growing so rapidly and Brush Strokes was highly recommended, said Chris.
- Top 5 Trending Interior Paint Colors of 2019
- Pick the Right White: How to Choose the Perfect White Interior Paint
- The Perfect Interior Paint Job: A Guide to Choosing Paint Colors
- Is DIY Interior Painting Worth It or Should You Hire a Professional?
- 3 Tips to Stay on Top of Your Denver Commercial Painting Project